when your bronchial tubes, which carry air to your lungs,get infected and swollen / inflammation of the bronchi.
Its will start because of smoking ,air pollution,dust & those how having allergic rhinitis problem ,dust allergy, plant allergy,or air borne dust allergy.
There are two kinds:
-This lasts a few weeks and usually goes away on its own. Usually some people having seasonal,they will got bronchitis issue only in specific season.
2. Chronic bronchitis
It’s more serious, and you’re more likely to get it if you smoke. Smoker’s usually having this problem oftenly.
Symptoms of Acute Bronchitis:-
You may have various problems with breathing, such as:
• Chest congestion, where your chest feels full or clogged
• Coughing you may cough up a lot of mucus that’s clear, white, yellow, or green
• Shortness of breath
• Wheezing or a whistling sound when you breathe.
You may also have some of the typical cold or flu symptoms such as:
• Body aches
• Feeling wiped out
• Low fever or feverish feeling
• Runny, stuffy nose
• Sore throat
When to Call Your Doctor for Bronchitis
Call your doctor if your cough:
• Brings up mucus that thickens or darkens in color.
• Keeps you awake at night
• Breathing difficulty
• Lasts more than 3 weeks
• Chest heaviness
• Chest discomfort
You’ll also want to call your doctor if you have a cough and:
• A foul-tasting fluid in our mouth
• Fever over 100.4 F
• Wheezing or shortness of breath
Most of the time, acute bronchitis goes away on its own within a couple of weeks. If it’s bacterial, your doctor may give you antibiotics If you have asthma,allergies or you’re wheezing, your doctor may suggest an inhaler.
It’s best to avoid cough medicine unless your cough keeps you awake at night. Bringing up mucus actually helps you because it clears the gunk out of your lungs. Avoid giving cough medicine to children younger than 4 years. For children 4 and older, check with your doctor first.
Here are some things you can do to ease your symptoms:
• No smoking
• Eat a Healthy diet
• Managing stress by exercising and practicing relaxation methods.
• Eating well.
• If u have cold ,take plenty of rest .
• Wash your hand often.
• Drink a lot of water. Eight to 12 glasses a day help thin out your mucus and makes it easier to cough it up.
• Get plenty of rest.
• Take over-the-counter pain relievers with paracetamol,acetaminophen to help with pain and fever.
• Use a humidifier or try steam to loosen up the mucus; a hot shower can work well.
• Use a humidifier.
• Try herbal teas or lemon water with 1-2 tablespoons of honey to provide comfort.