AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARDAMOM ( ELAAICHI )
- Cardamom fight against gas. It helps to relieve gas and heart burn.
- Cardamom gives instant relief from the headache.(applying the paste over forehead gives the relief.)
- Cardamom is useful for the protection against heat stroke. One should chew a cardamom while going outside home in sun.
- Aromatic cardamom acts as breath freshener because of its fragrance.
- Cardamom is very good refinement spice against caffeine. (detoxifies caffeine).
- Helpful in balancing all the three doshas that’s why termed as “tridoshic. Little quantity of cardamom is beneficial in balancing kapha.
- Useful in various kinds of respiratory disorders. In sore throat it is beneficial.
- Cardamom also helps in asthma and whooping-cough. Make a paste by adding cardamom powder and honey. Regular use of this mixture will give you relief from asthma and whooping-cough.
- Cardamom has very good anti-spasmodic abilities so it is very helpful in stopping spasms and tremors.
- Cardamom helps in the stimulation and regulation process of discharge of gastric juices and balances stomach acids.
- Cardamom helps greatly to cure teeth gum and tooth infections.
- Cardamom supports the detoxification process of the body and helps to filter the entire body.
- Cardamom is useful in the problems of urinating. You just have to eat cardamom added in to amla, curd, or honey.
- Cardamom warms the respiratory tract and by doing this, it increases the circulation to the lungs.
- Cardamom helps those suffering from stomach cramps (cardamom +long pepper+clarified butter).
- Cardamom is a boon for vocalists as it helps in improving voice.
- Cardamom has some role in relieving hiccups.
- Cardamom is one of the antidepressant in Ayurveda.
- Cardamom is one of the good remedy in vomiting.
- Cardamom’s aroma has encouraging effects on the nervous system. It gives healthy feelings during the period of weakness.
- Cardamom corrects digestive Ailments.
- Cardamom helps in Post-Surgery Recovery.
So here are the benefits of having cardamom in our diet…..