Get rid of love handles with this exercise regimen.
Almost every fitness professional recommends improvement to regular exercise to lose those love handles, but according to researchers it requires even more time and effort . Love handles, the pinchable fat on both sides of the stomach, are especially stubborn and hard to lose. They do not respond quickly to diet and exercise changes, but with these exercises.
Here’s how you can work towards it:-
- A comprehensive lifestyle approach that includes clean eating, adequate sleep, stress management, plenty of hydration and sprint work mixed with cardio on alternate days works.
- Sprint work also known as high intensity interval training, involves alternative periods of maximum effort with periods of recovery. High intensity training techinques for several times a week help in maintaining calorie burning, muscle, along with several days of cardio vasucular training.
- High-intensity circuit training involves alternating strength training exercises with minimal rest in between. This type of training is gaining popularity among the youth and can be done at home or at a gym….
17 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Love Handles
- Cut out Added Sugar. Share on Pinterest.
- Focus on Healthy Fats. Filling up on healthy fats like avocados, olive oil, nuts, seeds and fatty fish can help slim your waistline.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Move Throughout the Day.
- Stress Less.
- Lift Weights.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Add in Whole-Body Moves
- Boost Your Protein Intake
- Increase Your Cardio
- Drink Water to Stay Hydrated
- Add in Complex Carbs
- Try a HIIT Workout
- Practice Mindful Eating
- Engage Your Abs With Pilates Moves
- Cut Back on Alcohol
- Eat Whole Foods
There are many simple and natural ways to get rid of love handles. Trying a new exercise routine, eating fewer processed foods and getting more fiber throughout the day can help you attain a slimmer waistline. To lose fat and keep it off, you must make lasting changes to your diet, exercise routine and lifestyle.