HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND LOSE WEIGHT WITH FULL BODY WORKOUT CHORES
From scrubbing the bath to making the bed reveals how you can keep in shape and still be on top of the housework.
- PAINTING AND DECORATING YOUR HOUSE — 160 CALORIES:- This includes lots of reaching so it is great deal workout. If you are using a step ladder, it works the legs well.
2. WASHING THE CAR — 140 CALORIES:- This is great for your whole body —- plenty of stretching, bending and neutral lunges.
3. MAKING THE BEDS — 130 CALORIES:- This will involve squatting so boosts legs. Make sure you squat, rather than bending from the back.
4. CLEANING WINDOWS — 120 CALORIES:- Again, ideal for the arms, the core and the legs if using a ladder.
5. PUTTING THE WEEKLY SHOP AWAY — 110 CALORIES:- Lifting heavy tins and moving around is actually great cardio.
6. DIGGING IN THE GARDEN — 315 CALORIES:- This is an excellent strengthening exercise to the arms. Plus you are out in the fresh air. Make sure you switch hands and change the way you grip the spade.
7. IRONING — 79 CALORIES:- Again, great for the arms — throw in some squats between each item to work for the lower body.
8. DUSTING — 50 CALORIES:- This is fabulous for stretching all your body and working the arms as you dust and the legs as you bend up and down to reach the crevices.
9. RAKING LEAVES —-225 CALORIES:- This is very similar to vacuming and is one for the core and arms.
10. CARRYING SHOPPING BAGS HOME —190 CALORIES:- This is a great lower body workout for your calves, thighs and bum. It will also work your arms, shoulder and core.
11. VACUUMING — 90 CALORIES:- The heavier the vacuum, the better. You are turning from the waist, quite a lot — great for the core. The push-pull movement will work your arms.
Doing Home chores also burns calories but is a lot of hard work whole day long. These are really simple easy tips for those people who have more energy to do…